We are seeking a highly motivated Web Assistant Intern/Fresher to join our team. As a Web Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of our company websites. You will work collaboratively with our design team to create website layouts and designs, and implement them using HTML5, CSS3, and other web development technologies. In addition, you will be responsible for testing website functionality, identifying and resolving technical issues, and optimizing website performance for faster loading times.
- Support the development and maintenance of company websites
- Collaborate with the design team to create website layouts and designs
- Implement website designs using HTML5, CSS3, and other web development technologies
- Test website functionality and identify and resolve technical issues
- Optimize website performance for faster loading times
- Stay up-to-date with emerging web technologies and design trends
- Proficient in HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with design tools such as Figma and Canva
- Understanding of responsive web design principles
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
Education and Experience
- A degree or certification in a related field such as Web Development, Computer Science, or Graphic Design is preferred
- Experience with the website development and design projects is a plus, but not required
- Salary: Rs.8,500 – Rs.12,500 per month.
- Professional development opportunities.
This is an entry-level position suitable for interns and freshers looking to gain hands-on experience in the web development and design industry. We offer a friendly and supportive work environment and opportunities for growth and development within the company.