We are currently on the lookout for a high-performance IT Sales & Marketing Executive to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- Extensive research on prospective clients, decision-makers, Technology landscape.
- Ability to research client and company background through websites and social networking sites.
- Develop and maintain competitive knowledge on service offerings, industries, and products to leverage in lead generation and research.
- Analyze market trends and competitor activity to identify new business leads.
- Make formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective business accounts.
- Identify and develop new business through networking, courtesy, and follow-up calls.
- Make introductory calls and initiate the sales process and create proposals.
- Follow up and follow through the leads via mails or over the phone.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Build prospect database and meet or exceed individual sales targets.
- Attend Sales events, must have no restrictions to travel across the target market.
- Achieve the defined annual, quarterly, and monthly sales targets.
- Publishing context on blogs/knowledge-base / social media
- Ability to travel for networking events
- Follow up for customer payments/recovery
- Followup with back office and tech team to ensure support tickets are closed
- Daily reporting of monitoring panels
- Graduate or Under-Graduate.
- 0 – 6 months experience in IT sales.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Passion for go-to-get-the-job-done, sales
- Should be able to represent the company at appropriate business forums.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- A very strong work-ethic — high integrity and values.