We are currently on the look out for a smart-outgoing Female Executive. As an Office Assistant you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimise workflow procedures in the office.
You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. and printers)
Professional attitude and appearance.
Multi-tasking and time management capability
Good written and verbal communication skills (English / Hindi mandotary)