We are currently on the lookout for an Associate Php Developer with a good understanding of Laravel.
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function
- Create, implement and manage websites using built on Laravel
- Collaborate with members of a creative team
- Manage back-end website development
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code
- Troubleshoot and resolve website problems for clients and co-workers
- Stay abreast of new developments in software, trends, and practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Work experience as a Laravel / Codeigniter / Php MVC Framework Developer (Mandatory).
- Have sufficient knowledge of REST APIs and Payment gateways.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git and SVN.
- Experience in WordPress is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.