We are currently on the lookout for a high-performance Computer IT Engineer to help us service and maintain inhouse IT infrastructure and customer installation requirements
- Provide end-user desktop and application support remotely / onsite.
- Have exceptional knowledge of installation & assembling of Computer
- Hardware, CCTV surveillance systems, Biometric Time & Attendance machines, Network cabling
- Installing & troubleshooting hardware, software, server computers, biometric access systems, CCTV surveillance, and networking systems.
- Maintain all infrastructure through the incident and problem resolution, as defined by the department’s service and operating level agreements
- Deal with technology suppliers in regards to technical consultancy, problem resolution, deliveries of equipment, returns/repairs of equipment.
- The production of technical documentation.
- The production and presentation of training/user guide documentation.
- To comply with the Data Protection Act at all times.
- Graduate / Under-Graduate Diploma
- 0 – 6 months experience as an IT admin.
- A 2-wheeler driving license is mandatory
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- A very strong work-ethic — high integrity and values.